Why is this job important to the company?
This job will play an important role in providing marketing support with focus and responsibility for the companies Intranet, E-newsletters and Graphical artwork.
What responsibilities will I have?
- Editorial responsibility for selected sections of the company's intranet and internet pages
- Adaption and further development of content layout
- Graphic design and sending of external and internal e-newsletters
- Editorial responsibility of employees, customer newsletters and copy text in brochures
- Provide support in the area of print media design
- Execution of internal communications strategies in close coordination with the Director
- Graphical preparation of presentations, documentations, product information, brochures and trade fair invitations
- Provide graphical support for advertising campaigns
- Organise and make necessary purchases for give-aways and seasonal activities (Christmas etc.)
- Perform back-office duties such as making travel arrangements, accounting for same, organising meetings, time management, process documentation
- Provide support in obtaining approvals for photos and films
- Provide support in the planning, organisation and execution of international trade fairs and functions
What skills and experience will make me successful?
- Experience in graphic/media design
- Editorial skills for writing articles in internal and external communications
- Working knowledge of using graphics and design software (InDesign, QuarkXPress, Photoshop, Freehand, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, MS Office)
For an immediate interview, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number ZL11427.
|Apply for vacancy