Theses are the cookies we use and why.
Content Management system cookies
- exp_last_visit - Sets the datetime that the user last visited the site. If not set, is automatically set to 10 years ago.
- exp_tracker - Tracks the last 5 pages viewed by the user, and is used primarily for redirection after logging in etc.
- exp_last_activity - Every time the page is reloaded the last activity is set to the current datetime. Used to determine expiry.
- exp_sessionid - A uniquely generated ID. Used only for logged in members.
- exp_uniqueid - A unique ID. Randomly generated at registration. Used only for logged in members.
- exp_userhash - The encrypted password of the currently logged in user. Used only for logged in members.
- exp_anon - A flag set by the user to determine if they are listed in the online users. Used only for logged in members.
- exp_expiration - Determines the length of the session for a logged in user. Used only for logged in members.
You Tube and Vimeo cookies
- We embed videos from YouTube and Vimeo. This may set cookies on your computer once you click on the video player.
Google Analytics cookies
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
How we deal with your Data and Privacy
2nd City Resourcing Ltd adheres to the principles outlined in the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to how the business collects, manages and stores your data. For the purposes of the Act, 2nd City Resourcing Ltd is the data controller.
Sending your CV & Other Personal Information
If you’re sending your CV to 2nd City Resourcing Ltd as a result of a job advertisement, enquiry or speculative application, you will be asked to provide your name, telephone number(s), email address(es) and other personal information including but not limited to salary, current employer and address details. From time to time you may be requested to submit examples of work or portfolios for the purposes of recruitment selection. Sending your CV is not a guarantee that employment will be arranged for you.
At interview stage you will be required to provide documentation pertaining to your identity, proving your right to work within the UK and details of referees. You will only ever be asked to provide bank details when interim work has been offered to you and accepted. If at any stage you are asked for bank details please report this to the business immediately.
What your Personal Information is used for
The information you provide will be used for the purposes of career development, which means from time to time you may receive phone calls, emails, SMS and letters as requested, that are appropriate for you. Your personal information is only used for the following purposes:
- Notifying and matching you to appropriate jobs and career opportunities
- Notifying you on candidates available that match your business needs
- Keeping you updated on industry trends, knowledge and promotions that you outlined you are interested in
- Your CV and personal information will not be disclosed to potential employers without your permission
You can choose to opt out of receiving this information by emailing, telephone or unsubscribing. This will be actioned within 24 hours.
The information you receive from 2nd City Resourcing Ltd will be based on the last known requirements you outlined. If you’re finding that the information being sent to you is no longer relevant, please notify the consultants or update your information through the website.
How your personal information is stored and managed
The personal information that you provide, whether in writing, by email, through social media or telephone and only where appropriate will be stored on 2nd City Resourcing Ltd’s CRM system.
The information that you provide to the business will be stored for an appropriate length of time. By submitting your CV you are agreeing to 2nd City Resourcing Ltd’s use of your data, which may, from time to time, be shared with third parties or other technology platforms for the purposes of career development. This information is used collectively and not individually.
Appropriate technical and organisational security measures are taken to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage whilst information is held in the cloud.
Appropriate technical and organisational security measures are taken to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage whilst information is held in the UK.
From time to time it may be necessary to disclose your personal information to representatives and agents of HMRC, the Police or other Government Agencies. On these rare occasions it may not be possible to disclose this to you.
Requesting Copies of your Data
You can request a copy of the personal information held on file for you by writing to Director, Kathryn.email@example.com. The information will be provided to you within a maximum of 10 working days.
Changes to Privacy & Data Protection