Interim Web Content and Social Media Manager (12 month Contract)
£27,000 - £32,000 / Coventry / Interim
Higher Education organisation looking for a talented individual who can develop and implement the web content, social media and multimedia strategy and plan for 12 months.
- Knowledge of CMS systems
- Extensive experience of digital marketing across channels
- Evidence of commercial writing and editing for the web
- Thorough understanding and experience of implementing social media advertising
- Knowledge of multimedia principles and techniques
- Experience in managing staff and dealing with performance management issues
- Creative – ability to generate ideas
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility – (some evening / weekend work maybe required at key period’s)
A typical day will involve
- Working closely with the Head of Digital you will ensure the website information is up-to-date with content accurately and appropriately written for the mediums at all times.
- You will be responsible for managing the digital content team to deliver content projects that are aligned to corporate/marketing targets but which also capture the student voice. Approving all organic and paid for content ensuring that tone of voice is correct and that the copy suits the purpose.
- Leading and managing the content presented on the University website and across other digital channels to develop and support the brand. Working closely with the development agency to ensure that any website bugs are fixed and that all development work is delivered on time and within budget. Liaising with other internal teams and external suppliers to ensure we deliver the best possible content using the right technology. Support the Head of Digital in setting strategy and creating delivery plans
Why you’ll love this job
An interim position that will allow you to work in a fast paced environment. You will be enthusiastic and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
To be successful
You will need to meet the key disciplines and have strong experience in digital marketing as well as experience in management of a team.
How to apply
Please forward your CV quoting reference 12452 to firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd City Resourcing Ltd promotes marketing and digital opportunities for everyone, irrespective of status, gender, age, race, disability.
or call 0121 665 6768 quoting reference 12452
Call us on
0121 665 6768
Listening to your career goals helps us make better recruitment matches. Call the team and tell us what you want and how you want us to help your job search.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?send us your CV
Find other jobs tagged
Getting interviews but no job offer?
There’s something you’re not demonstrating that employers want. Find out how our interview coaching sessions will help you get the job you want.